There are numerous benefits to hiring a Public Adjuster, from the basic logistics of time and energy spent working on your claim to the expertise a PA has to offer. At LMR we have the know-how to negotiating the most optimal payout to you. We do that by hiring an extensive team of professionals including Attorneys, Contractors, Loss Consultants, Public Adjusters, Past Insurance Company Adjusters, Estimators, Real Estate Professionals, and Appraisers.
We’ve laid out 5 of the top ways Hiring an LMR Public Adjuster levels out the playing field when filing a claim with your Insurance Company:
- Hiring a PA is a no-risk service with a large pay off. We don’t get paid until you’ve agreed on a settlement; a settlement that we will work tirelessly to ensure is what you deserve!
- Insurance companies employ adjusters whose main objective is to protect the company they work for. They are highly experienced in negotiating a settlement that is in favor of your insurance company. We do the same, with their main objective being YOU, the homeowner.
- Handling the paperwork when making a claim can be confusing and time consuming. We will handle all of that for you, leaving you the time and energy you need to recover from your recent loss.
- As we said, our job is to ensure that you get the money you deserve. We will make it our priority to stay a on top of your case, which means that your insurance company will be less likely to drag out your claim
- Our goal is to increase your settlement, and we know the techniques needed to do that. Insurance companies are more likely to settle in your favor when working with someone that knows the language of your policy and your claim.
If you suffer a loss at your business or home, whether it is a natural disaster, fire, water damage, theft and other like incidents, we are your one call solution for getting you the insurance claim refund you deserve. Contact us today for a consultation.