Dania Beach is home to a thriving business community and residents from all walks of life. It is a busy city that is a great place to raise a family, but like all cities accidents happen. This is especially true throughout Florida where homes and businesses are exposed to a variety of natural elements.
In many cases, insurance coverage provides support when a home or business is damaged. But unfortunately, insurance companies do not always put their clients first. This is where a public adjuster can help.
Public adjusters negotiate claims every day. They review your policy and determine what is and is not covered. Their goal is to create balance and ensure your claim is treated fairly. They work on behalf of insurance policyholders who are at a disadvantage and ensure they receive the compensation they deserve.
How to Know When You Need a Public Adjuster
If you have never placed an insurance claim before, it can be difficult to know exactly when it is time to call in a public adjuster. Luckily, there are a few warning signs that should trigger a call. In most cases, an adjuster is the best one to call when an insurance provider is treating you unfairly or denying the full value of your claim. You should also contact a public adjuster when:
- You are struggling to get an adjuster to return your calls or answer your questions
- The adjuster assigned to your claim is inexperienced or seems to be lacking in confidence
- Whatever assigned value is placed on your property is well below what you paid
- The check you receive is far less than the value of the damage to your property and the settlement check you receive is marked “full and final”
- Your claim has dragged on for months without much progress
- Your claim is missing some of the damages you reported to the adjuster
- The damage occurred during a major disaster and the adjuster assigned to your claim was brought in from another state
LMR Public Adjusters will help you in any of these situations. There is no reason why filing a claim should be frustrating or create more stress than the initial event. The sooner you contact LMR Public Adjusters, the sooner they can help you get what you are owed and begin rebuilding after the event.
About Dania Beach
Dania Beach is located in Broward County, Florida. It is one of the area’s most popular vacation destinations due, in part, to its proximity to Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood. The city is home to world-famous Dania Jai Alai at The Casino at Dania Beach. There is also a thriving dining and entertainment district. Antique hunters from across the state come to Dania Beach to browse the hops along US Route 1. This is a beachside town that captures the charm and delight of the best Florida has to offer.
Considered Broward’s “First City,” Dania Beach and part of the South Florida metropolitan area, Dania Beach is home to Chewy.com, American Maritime Officers, and the Alec Bradley Cigar Co.