You purchased insurance with the intent of never having to use it, but you bought it “just in case.” But now that you need to make a claim, you may be getting the run-around from your insurance company. Fortunately, you have rights and options, including to retain the services of an experienced Lake Worth public adjuster who can negotiate a fair deal for you.
Advantages of Working with a Public Adjuster
If you are wondering about why you should work with a Lake Worth public adjuster, here are just a few of the reasons:
- We do not work for the insurance company, so we are looking out for your – and not their – best interests
- We can handle all communications with the insurance company and take this weight off your shoulder
- Our Lake Worth public adjusters are familiar with local costs and material prices, so we can get more accurate estimates
- We often work with area contractors and may be able to secure a discount on the repair work that needs to be done
- You can receive a free claim review with no obligation to act further
- Your claim’s value can increase as we more thoroughly investigate your claim and assemble reports and estimates that better demonstrate the value o your claim
- We are licensed and bonded insurance loss experts
Types of Claims We Handle
- Pipe bursts
We know how stressful it can be after a disaster affects your property. We are here to assist you throughout the claims process so that you can fairly recover for the damage you suffered.
How the Process Works
The sooner you contact LMR Public Adjusters, the faster we can begin working on your claim and you can recover your settlement money.
After you make an insurance claim through your insurance company, an insurance adjuster will come out to assess the damage. However, the investigation the adjuster completes is often cursory and may not take into account the full extent of your damage. Keep in mind that no matter how friendly the adjuster acts, he or she works for the insurance company. Therefore, his or her objective is not to find damage and to offer the lowest settlement possible.
We do not work for the insurance company. Instead, we work directly for you. We want to maximize your claim. Therefore, we will help to provide additional information and estimates regarding the full extent of your damages. We will do the work that the adjuster would not, such as carefully photographing all damage, taking aerial pictures, and obtaining accurate estimates for costs to repair your property. Our experienced Lake Worth public adjusters know what you are entitled to receive after a loss, and we will work diligently to ensure you get it.
Contact Us to Get Started
Learn more about how we can help by contacting us online or calling us at (954) 603-7174.