Consult with an Experienced Delray Beach Public Adjuster
Get a Public Adjuster Near Me
A Delray Beach insurance claim may seem like a simple matter, but it can quickly become quite complicated. The insurance adjuster assigned to your claim works for the insurance company, so he or she will try to settle your claim for as little as possible to protect the insurance company’s bottom line. This is why it is important to get a public adjuster in South Florida who can help fight for the maximum compensation available for your claim. You pay your insurance premiums on time so that if something happens, you will be covered. Now is the time to make your claim and to receive compensation for your losses.
The Consequences of Not Hiring a Public Adjuster
Insurance adjusters are seasoned negotiators, especially in areas like South Florida where hurricane-related claims may be made at higher rates, compared to other parts of the country. This means that they may be able to quickly gain the upper hand after you file a claim and get frustrated with the process.
Not hiring a public adjuster can result in several consequences, including:
- A denial of your claim. The adjuster may issue a blanket denial of your claim, banking on you simply accepting their finding and not fighting back.
- Underpaying your claim. Insurance companies may be using photo estimates or outdated figures to pay less on claims than they will require for repairs.
- Hiring contractors, you do not want. The insurance company may have an agreement with contractors and may intimidate you into hiring them instead of local contracts of Delray Beach.
- Bad faith tactics. The insurance company may engage in insurance bad faith tactics, such as failing to investigate your claim or delaying it until the statute of limitations runs out.
What to Expect from a Dedicated Delray Beach Public Adjuster
When you work with a dedicated Delray Beach public adjuster from LMR Public Adjusters, you can expect the following:
- A thorough investigation. Your public adjuster will visit the site and document your damages.
- A full estimate of your damages. We will find each compensable source of coverage based on realistic values.
- An advocate on your side. LMR Public Adjusters is familiar with large and small insurance companies in South Florida.
- While we will always be professional, your interests are our number one priority, and we will fight diligently to get you the compensation you deserve.
Talk to a Delray Beach Public Adjuster for Free
No one should have to face their own insurance company trying to cheat them out of coverage that they have paid for. LMR Public Adjusters can help you level the playing field with a dedicated advocate on your side who will look out for your interests at all times.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a public adjuster?
A public adjuster handles insurance claims and advocates for the policyholder during the process of appraising and negotiating a claim. A public adjuster’s expertise and ability to interpret ambiguous insurance policies increases the odds that property owners will receive the maximum amount of compensation when they file a claim. Public adjusters prepare cost estimates and interpret insurance policies to determine covered and uncovered items and to negotiate with the carrier to a fair settlement.
Who pays for a public adjuster?
Technically, the policy holder pays the public adjuster, but most public adjusters charge a percentage of the final settlement. This means it is in the public adjuster’s best interest to get the policy holder the largest settlement possible. Though it might seem counterintuitive to pay a third-party when you are trying to maximize your compensation, the chances you will be treated fairly are increased when working with a public adjuster.
Why do I need a public adjuster?
Insurance companies have adjusters working on their behalf and you deserve the same. A public adjuster interprets your insurance policy to determine what coverage you are entitled to and provides an analysis of the losses. Essentially, they are ensuring that you are treated fairly by the insurance company and that you get what you deserve. They might also have access to resources that can help you better support claim.
Why do I need help in filing an insurance claim?
It is possible to file your insurance claim on your own, but it is not advisable. This is because the average policyholder does not have the resources or experience that insurance company representatives have. As a policyholder, you deserve to have someone in your corner protecting your rights and ensuring you receive the compensation to which you are entitled. And because insurance policies are often complex and ambiguous, it helps to have someone with knowledge to help you sort through the details.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Very professional, communication was great throughoutthe process, they manage to get my 7 times more than what the insurance offered me. I'm a happy client!!!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
LMR Public Adjusters was very professional and on time. Everything was fast, and I had a fabulous experience.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
They have fast response. I never have any issues. They have great customer service.
Types of Claims