From gifts that make an impact (literally and figuratively) to stocking stuffers, these gifts are the perfect choice for the DIY homeowner.
Gifts under $50
- Before anyone attempts to take on a home repair project they should know what they’re getting into what to do if things go astray. The Handy Dad is a great book for family-friendly projects for the home.
- The Ryobi Laser Tape Measure allows for precise measuring with the push of a button. This handy tool (and perfect stocking stuffer) is a great addition to the toolbox!
- Eliminate the challenge of holding on to all the little pieces that a home repair project requires with this hands free solution. The MagnoGrop Wristband not only holds onto tiny nails and screws with super strong magnets, it’s breathable, lightweight and provides therapeutic relief to the wrist as well.
Gifts under $100
- If you’re looking for a gift that fits the needs of a DIY homeowner and gadget lover as well, check out this Olloclip Lens for iPhone. The extreme lens will get into those tight spots that are hard to get in close to on their own.
- DIY projects require attention to detail. This affordable paint sprayer from Campbell Hausfeld delivers a smooth coat of paint with a flawless finish.
- Leatherman’s Pocket Multitool with Nylon/Leather Sheath offers twenty one tools in one. Recieving the Best of the Test Award the Surge is sure to be a favorite gift item for the DIY homeowner this year!
Gifts over $100
- Nail your gift giving skills this year with the Ryobi Cordless Brad Nailer. The convenient tool cuts down on time and noise, a win-win for the entire family.
- This Vanadium Tool Set is a must have set for any series DIY homeowner. The high quality set contains over 100 sturdy tools and comes with a well-organized and easily transportable case.
- The only thing more dangerous than a sharp tool is a dull one. Cuts from a dull blade take longer to heal and have a higher risk of infection. So invest in your home repairing loved one this year with this sharpening system from Tormek.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season ahead!